Our quality policy
Our province of Edirne, Turkey’s world, the world of Turkey to drop, information, trade, culture and tourism to the door.
To create added value in our sphere of influence for economic and social development, to make development continuous.
By representing Edirne and in Turkey in the best way on the platform of national and international, professional discipline, within the framework of morality and solidarity of our members timely, uninterrupted, provide excellent service, national and international reputable identity with our combination of our experience and using our knowledge of economic and social life added to provide added value and to increase the added value we create.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
- The Chamber carries out activities to meet the needs of its members, to facilitate and develop their professional activities, to maintain professional discipline, morality and solidarity and to provide the services written in Law No. 5174 in order to dominate the honesty and trust among its members and the public. Uses the income sources specified in the Law No. 5174 for the realization of these activities.
- The tariffs related to the services and dues provided are determined and announced by the Chamber Assembly according to the socio-economic conditions of the region in advance of each fiscal year in accordance with the provisions specified in the Law No. 5174.
- The budget of the room is prepared and implemented according to the principles of efficiency, frugality and accounting period by taking into consideration the requirements of the plans and programs and the benefits and costs.
- Expenditures are planned according to the annual income of the room (resource). Expenditures are regulated and resource-expenditure balance is provided within the framework of this plan.
- Expenditure from the budget is made with the joint signature of the Chairman of the Board of Directors or his / her assistant and the Secretary General or Treasurer. In the absence of the Secretary General, the signature of the Deputy Secretary-General shall be sought instead of the Secretary General.
- Expenditure equal to the amount determined by the Board of Directors may be made by the Secretary General on condition that it is submitted to the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Acting in accordance with the Budget and Accounting Regulation, the chamber arranges accounting records in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and uniform chart of accounts.
- Adopts the principles of transparency, efficiency, frugality, correct and timely information in making room expenditures and collecting revenues.
- To facilitate transparency, control and management of financial resources and expenditures; regularly submits its financial reports to the Accounts Review Commission, the relevant bodies and the members of the chamber.
- The Chamber establishes a system for providing the available funds and the funds it needs in optimal conditions, preserving the value of these funds and using them effectively.
- The Chamber assesses its assets as time deposits, liquid funds, subsidiaries, subsidiaries, government bonds, treasury bills and repo transactions. Cash deposits are not allowed to be used in risky investment areas that may have negative returns.
- The tangible assets of the room (service building, etc.) are insured against the risks of terrorist attacks, fire, earthquake etc.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT POLICY
Edirne Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the most important resource of our age, to plan human resources, to select the appropriate person to hire the appropriate job, to train and strengthen, performance management, to carry out career planning work, to ensure career development, to increase employee motivation to improve employee loyalty Adopts resources applications. Ensures a healthy flow of information, coordination and communication between the units for the effectiveness of applications.
Our room with this policy;
- To provide an environment of continuous professional and personal development through in-service training
- To carry out a wage policy in line with the responsibilities, risks, experience and merit required by the job description,
- To prioritize employees’ corporate loyalty and motivation,
- To monitor employee performance on a regular basis, to support the implementation of penal-reward and open communication in line with its performance,
- Considering employee suggestions and expectations,
- To create equal opportunity among employees,
- To fully apply the laws and rules related to working life,
- To create a working environment respecting human rights without discrimination between employees, race, religion and language,
- To employ employees according to the nature of the work in line with budget facilities
- Commits to review and continuously improve human resources policy.
COMMUNICATION AND COMMUNICATION POLICY
In line with the main objective of contributing to the economic and social development of its members and region with an open, transparent, honest, understandable, conciliatory and unifying approach with a service understanding that is compatible with developing and changing conditions;
Using the opinions and suggestions of the Chamber, all the activities and projects carried out, all the facilities provided by technology and electronic, written, visual and social media organs, it is aimed to reach all target groups including members, local administrations, business circles, non-governmental organizations and decision makers. to deliver effectively.
In line with this policy, the Chamber reaches its target audience, especially its members;
- (SMS) Short message,
- Electronic mail,
- Web page
- Social media
- Annual Report
- It uses the press releases sent to all written, electronic and visual media organizations and agencies.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT POLICY
- Edirne Chamber of Commerce and Industry; is to follow and apply continuous changes and innovations in order to develop its technological needs according to the developing and changing world technologies.
- Our main objective within the framework of this policy; to produce services with fast, effective and easily applicable technological systems.
- Reducing unnecessary workload by providing all kinds of technological infrastructure and services that our room needs to the service of our staff and members, and providing speed and convenience to transactions.
MEMBER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT POLICY
The members of Edirne TSO act with the awareness that our room is the reason of existence and place the management of member relations on this basic principle.
With this consciousness;
- Room members can reach the information they want at any time in an accurate, complete, understandable and easy way. All communication channels are open to you.
- Our room has a reliable identity in terms of the protection of member information, the accuracy of the information it produces, and the effective use of resources.
- The complaints, requests and questions of the members about any subject are evaluated by the chamber without prejudice and in a fair manner.
- The chamber has made it a basic principle to increase the quality of the services provided to the member. It has established the QMS and Accreditation system and its efforts to ensure its continuity are continuing.
- All Chamber Organ members and personnel act in compliance with the legislation and aware of their duties defined in the Quality Management System.
- While solving problems related to the Chamber and our region from its members, organ members and other channels; produce and implement solution-oriented, fast, productive solutions.
- Since the establishment of the Chamber, the protection of member data is extremely important. Therefore, personal data is always kept confidential.
- The Chamber always keeps the registration and registration information, financial information, statistical information and other information of the system up to date.
- The executives working in the administrative staff of the chamber work in accordance with business ethics, honest and work within the framework of ethical boards
- In accordance with technological innovations and new management systems, the chamber makes adaptation works by providing continuous training to its employees and members.
- It has adopted the principle of increasing good practices different from other rooms.